Current user rating: 90/100 (1767 votes)
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ahn Nae-Sang runs a special effects company. He has a wife, Yoon Yu-Seon, and two children - a son named Jong-Suk and a daughter named Soo-Jung. Jong-Suk attends high school and is a talented ice hockey player, while Soo-Jung studies abroad. It seems they have nothing to worry about.
Things change on the day Soo-Jung is scheduled to come back to South Korea. Nae-Sang discovers that his friend and vice president of his company has run away with the company's money. Now, Nae-Sang is targeted by various moneylenders. Nae-Sang first picks up his wife Yu-Seon at the massage shop and his son Jong-Suk at a ice hockey game. He then goes to the airport to pick up Soo-Jung. The family then rus away from the moneylenders, but they have no where to go or know what to do.....
Meanwhile, Yu-Seon has two younger brothers Kye-Sang and Ji-Suk.
Kye-Sang is a public health doctor. He used to work at the best hospital, but quit his job due to a conflict with his own beliefs. Ji-Suk is a gym teacher at a high school.
The drama is narrated by Lee Juck who is is proctologist and a friend of Kye-Sang.
- Production Company "Chorok Baem Media" (Green Snake Media) entered into a contract with MBC to produce 120 episodes of High Kick! 3 for the price of 8.7 billion Won ($7.8 million USD) including VAX.
- Casting will be held from March through April, 2011.
- On August 10, 2011 "High Kick 3" filmed its first scene in New Zealand. The time backdrop for the scene took place in the winter season and that is why the scene was filmed in New Zealand.
- "High Kick 3" did its first shooting in South Korea on August 17, 2011. Filming took place at a massage parlor in Kangnam, Seoul. The scene involved a comedic chase scene.
- Actor Kim Beom makes a cameo appearance in episode 108 (airs March 8, 2012 in South Korea). Kim Beom first gained popularity after appearing as a regular cast member in the first "High Kick!" series. Kim Beom's appearance for ep. 108 was filmed on March 1-2nd, 2012 and his cameo appearance involves Ahn Soo-Jung (played by Krystal).
- "High Kick! 3" will be followed by "Standby " on April 9, 2012
- Related titles:
- High Kick! | Keochimeopsi Haikik (MBC / 2006-2007)
- High Kick! 2 | Jibung Ddulgo Haikick (MBC / 2009-2010)
- High Kick! 3 (MBC / 2011-2012)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers