Current user rating: 85/100 (80 votes)
- Drama: Can't Take It Anymore (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Deo Isangeun Mot Chama
- Hangul: 더 이상은 못 참아
- Director: Lee Min-Cheol
- Writer: Seo Young-Myung
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 111
- Release Date: August 5, 2013 - January 9, 2014
- Runtime: Mon-Fri 20:10-20:55 (40 min.)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
At the wedding ceremony for Bok-Ja's (Sun Woo Yong Nyeo) youngest daughter Sun-Joo (Lee Young-Eun), Bok-Ja sheds tears. Bok-Ja's husband Jong-Kab (Baek Il-Seob) is very conservative and a penny pincher. He always looks down on Bok-Ja. They have four children together who are all grown up and have their own families.
Bok-Ja's marriage with Jong-Kab has little happiness in it, even though they have been together for 50 years. She has reached the point where she can't take it anymore. After 50 years together, Bok-Ja finally decides to get a divorce.
- "Can't Take It Anymore" takes over the JTBC Mon-Fri 20:10 time slot previously occupied by "Flower of Revenge" and followed by "The Noblesse" on January 13, 2014.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers