Current user rating: 95/100 (39 votes)
- Movie: Brave: Gunjyo Senki
- Romaji: Brave: Gunjyo Senki
- Japanese: ブレイブ 群青戦記
- Director: Katsuyuki Motohiro
- Writer: Masaki Kasahara (manga), Masahiro Yamaura, Toru Yamamoto
- Producer: Yoshihiro Sato, Takahiro Kawada, Tomoya Nishino
- Release Date: March 12, 2021
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Students, including Aoi Nishino (Mackenyu Arata), take part in class and sports activity at a prestigious high school. Aoi Nishino is a member of the school's archery club. He practices archery studiously and doesn't socialize much with the other students. His childhood friend Haruka Seno (Hirona Yamazaki) is also a member of the archery club, but she worries about Aoi Nishino. One day, thunder strikes the school grounds. After that, the ordinary lives of the students changes drastically. Many samurai descend on the school grounds. It appears that the entire school has traveled back in time to the Sengoku period. Making things worse, they realize that they are in the time right before the Battle of Okehazama takes place.
- Based on manga series "Gunjyo Senki" by Masaki Kasahara (published from 2013 to 2017 in weekly Japanese magazine Weekly Young Jump).
- Movie's theme song is "Hourglass" by rock band Uverworld."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers