Current user rating: 91/100 (104 votes)
- Movie: A Stitch of Life
- Romaji: Tsukuroi Tatsu Hito
- Japanese: 繕い裁つ人
- Director: Yukiko Mishima
- Writer: Aoi Ikebe (manga), Tamio Hayashi
- Producer: Itaru Kurosawa, Yasushi Udagawa
- Cinematographer: Kazutaka Abe
- Release Date: January 31, 2015
- Runtime: 104 min.
- Genre: Drama
- Distributor: Gaga Corporation
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ichie (Miki Nakatani) is the owner of a dressmaking shop. Her grandmother started the shop and now Ichie runs the business. Her clothes are made with an old sewing machine and are very popular. Following her grandmother’s will, Ichie only makes clothes for individuals and turns down offers to turn her clothing into a brand.
- Based on the manga "Tsukuroi Tatsu Hito" by Aoi Ikebe (first published March 11, 2011 by Kodansha Ltd.).
- Filming began March 1, 2014 and finishes later that month. Shooting location takes place in Kobe and Kawanishi in Hyogo Prefecture.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers