- Drama: You Are Too Much (working & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Dangshineun Neomoohabmida
- Hangul: 당신은 너무합니다
- Director: Baek Ho-Min
- Writer: Ha Chung-Ok
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 50
- Release Date: February, 2017 --
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 20:40
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Yoo Ji-Na (Uhm Jung-Hwa) has been a popular singer for the past 20 years, but she holds pain inside because of something she abandoned when she was younger. Meanwhile, Jung Hae-Dang (Ku Hye-Sun) began working as a Yoo Ji-Na impersonator to support her family after her father lost his job. She sings on stage at a club and tries hard to mimic Yoo Ji-Na's songs.
- "You Are Too Much" takes over the MBC Sat. & Sun. 20:40 time slot previously occupied by "Blow Breeze."
- Jung Gyu-Woon has been offered a major supporting character role and he is considering the offer positively.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers