Current user rating: 87/100 (71 votes)
- Drama: Terroir
- Hangul: 떼루아
- Director: Kim Young-Min
- Writer: Hwang Sung-Goo
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: December 1, 2008 - February 17, 2009
- Runtime: Mons. & Tues. 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Woo-ju (Han Hye-Jin) is a Korean traditional liquor expert and the owner of a small traditional liquor shop. Having high hopes to bring the native liquor to the international level, she coincidently meets Tae-mi (Kim Ju-Hyuk) and learns that he has bought the shop and she must either move out or stay as his assistant. Tae-min is a wine expert who has a secret past and when he meets Woo-ju, he treats her like a bad wine: unattractive, odorless and boring. However, as he purchases her shop to recreate it as a wine cellar, incidents start to unfold between the two, and the stubborn yet passionate liquor experts start to wonder why they keep on getting entangled with each other.
- Title "Terroir" refers to the qualities that are needed in order to make wine.
- "Terroir" marks the first Korean "wine" drama.
- Production cost was 6 billion won ($4-$6 million USD).
- Drama was shot in Bordeaux, France.
- "Terroir" takes over SBS's Mon. & Tues 21:55 time slot previously occupied by Tazza.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers