Current user rating: 95/100 (10 votes)
- TV Movie: Tegami: Keigo Higashino
- Romaji: Higashino Keigo Tegami
- Japanese: 東野圭吾 手紙
- Director: Yoshihiro Fukagawa
- Writer: Keigo Higashino (novel), Natsuko Ikeda
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: December 19, 2018
- Runtime: Wednesday 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
4 years ago, Naoki Takeshima’s (Kazuya Kamenashi) older brother wanted
him to so badly enter a university that he committed a crime. Tsuyoshi, the older brother, broke into a home to commit theft and unintentionally killed someone in the process. Tusyoshi was convicted of the crime and received a 20 year prison sentence. Tsuyoshi has sent his younger brother Naoki a letter from prison every month since then.
Naoki is now a student in high school and also works. He writes to his older brother that he is doing good, but, in fact, Naoki is experiencing financial difficulties. He is also known as the younger brother of a criminal. Because of his difficulties, Naoki begins to ignore his older brother's letters.
Soon, Naoki and Tsuyoshi encounter a moment where they have to make a big choice.
- Based on novel "Tegami" by Keigo Higashino (published March 1, 2003 by The Mainichi Newspapers). "Tegami" won the 129th Naoki Prize in 2003.
- Related titles:
- The Letters | Tegami (2006)
- Tegami: Keigo Higashino (TV Tokyo / 2018)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers