Current user rating: 84/100 (240 votes)
- Drama: TV Novel: Dear My Sister (International English title)
- Revised romanization: TVsoseol Boghui Nuna
- Hangul: TV소설 복희 누나
- Director: Moon Young-Jin
- Writer: Lee Keum-Rim
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 130
- Release Date: November 7, 2011 - May 4, 2012
- Runtime: Monday - Friday 09:20
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Bok-Hee (Jang Mi In Nae) is a girl who studies very hard and works at a brewery. When she was 5-years-old, her parents' divorced and Bok-Hee then lived with her mother. Her father died in a coal mine accident.
Bok-Hee came to brewery company Dukchun with her younger stepbrother after her mother married Song Byung-Man, the owner of Dukchun. Bok-Hee addresses her mother as "aunt," to avoid getting her mother into trouble. Finally, people learn that Bok-Hee is the daughter. Her stepbrother is sent off to an orphanage and Bok-Hee leaves for Seoul.
Joon-Mo (Ryu Tae-Joon) worked as a stuntman, but due to injury had to quit his job and come to Dukchun to work as a temporary teacher. Joon-Mo meets Bok-Hee for the first time when she peers through a classroom window in which he teaches. Joon-Mo sees the passion in her eyes and becomes her mentor.
- "TV Novel: Dear My Sister" takes over the KBS2 weekdays 09:20 time slot previously occupied by "Pit-a-pat, My Love" and followed by "TV Novel: Love, My Love" on May 7, 2012.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers