Current user rating: 84/100 (119 votes)
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Toko Kisaragi (Fumino Kimura) is a detective who just transferred to 11 Section of the 1st Investigation Division at the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. Her father was also a detective.
A body is found under the basement floor of an abandoned building. The body has been cemented. Detectives hold a meeting to investigate the case. The murderer then calls the investigation headquarters. The murderer introduces himself as Toremi. Toko Kisaragi becomes Toremi's negotiator. While giving hints about the murder, Toremi also ridicules and provokes the detectives. Toremi then calls and announces a second murder. The second victim is found and that person is also cemented.
- Based on novel "Ishi no Mayu Keishicho Satsujin Bunsekihan" by Kazushi Asami (published May, 2011 by Kodansha Novels).
- Related titles:
- Stone's Cocoon | Ishi no Mayu (WOWOW / 2015)
- Crystal's Beating | Suisho no Kodo (WOWOW / 2016)
- Evil's Wave | Aku no Hado: Satsujin Bunsekihan Spinoff (WOWOW / 2019)
- Butterfly's Mechanics: Murder Analysis Squad | Chou no Rikigaku: Satsujin Bunsekihan (WOWOW / 2019)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers