Current user rating: 82/100 (28 votes)
- Movie: Default (English title) / Sovereign Default's Day (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gukgabudoui Nal
- Hangul: 국가부도의 날
- Director: Choi Kook-Hee
- Writer: Uhm Sung-Min
- Producer: Oh Hyo-Jin, Lee Yoo-Jin
- Cinematographer: Choi Chan-Min
- Release Date: November 28, 2018
- Runtime: 114 min.
- Drama: Drama / Politics / Finance / Government / Period-1990
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Set during the IMF crisis in 1997.
Only one week left until South Korea will go under sovereign default. Han Shi-Hyun (Kim Hye-Soo) is a leader of the monetary policy team at the Bank of Korea. She was the first to predict the possible sovereign default. Han Shi-Hyun is then assigned to a crisis team. Yoon Jung-Hak (Yoo Ah-In) works in the finance field. He bets everything under the real possibility of a sovereign default. Gab-Soo (Heo Jun-Ho) struggles to protect his company and family during the crisis.
- Filming began December 12, 2017 and finished March 11, 2018.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers