Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
Current user rating: 96/100 (3486 votes)
- Drama: Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
- Romaji: Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo
- Japanese: イタズラなKiss～Love in TOKYO
- Director: Koto Nagata
- Writer: Kaoru Tada (manga), Yuiko Miura
- Network: Fuji TV
- Episodes: 16
- Genre: Romance / Comedy
- Release Date: March 29 - July 19, 2013
- Runtime: Fridays 24:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
- Facebook: Official Itakiss Tokyo Facebook
- Twitter: Official Itakiss Tokyo Twitter
At a high school entrance ceremony, high school student Kotoko Aihara (Honoka Miki), who isn't that smart, notices pretty boy Naoki Irie (Yuki Furukawa). She falls in love with him immediately. Kotoko initially doesn't express her feelings to him, but finally has a chance to tell him how she feels. Unfortunately, Naoki turns Kotoko down, saying "I don't like dumb women."
One day, Kotoko Aihara's house is severely damaged by an earthquake. Until the house is rebuilt, Kotoko Aihara and her father decide to live with her father's friend. When Kotoko Aihara moves to her new temporary house, she is surprised to learn that Naoki Irie lives there as well.
- Based on the manga "Itazura na Kiss" by Kaoru Tada (published from June, 1990 to March, 1999 by Shueisha through Margaret magazine).
- Actress Aiko Sato makes a guest appearance in ep.10 as a nurse. Aiko Sato played the lead actress in the 1996 TV Asahi drama series version.
- Related titles:
- Itazura na Kiss (TV Asahi / 1996)
- Mischievous Kiss | Jangnanseureon Kiseu (MBC / 2010)
- Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo | Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo (Fuji TV / 2013)
- Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa | Itazura na Kiss2: Love in Okinawa (Fuji TV / 2014)
- Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Tokyo | Itazura na Kiss2-Love in Tokyo (Fuji TV / 2014)
|Honoka Miki||Yuki Furukawa||Yoji Tanaka||Koura Kazumasa||Tomomi Nishimura|
|Kotoko Aihara||Naoki Irie||Shigeki Aihara||Shigeki Irie||Noriko Irie|
|Yuga Aizawa||Yuki Yamada||Nanami Fujimoto||Kasumi Yamaya||Keisuke Shibasaki|
|Yuki Irie||Kinnosuke Ikezawa||Jinko Komori||Satomi Ishikawa||Gintaro|
|Takahiro Iida||Sara Kaai||Kanna Mori||Masaki Kaji||Riho Takada|
|Dozo||Watanabe||Yuko Matsumoto||Sudo-senpai||Sahoko Oizumi|
Additional Cast Members: