Current user rating: 85/100 (88 votes)
- Drama: Love Again
- Revised romanization: Lubeu Ugein
- Hangul: 러브 어게인
- Director: Hwang In-Roe
- Writer: Yumiko Inoue, Kim Eun-Hee
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: April 25, 2012 - June 14, 2012
- Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00
- Genre: Romance
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Lee Tae-Jin (Choi Cheol-Ho) places an ad in the newspaper to have a reunion with astronomy club members from grade school. Im Ji-Hyun (Kim Ji-Soo), Seo Young-Wook (Ryu Jung-Han), Lee Tae-Jin, & Kim Mi-Hee (Lee Ah-Hyun) all gather for the first time in 30 years for their reunion. The former club members recall their carefree, youthful days, but they all face difficult situations in their present lives.
Ji-Hyun has a husband who is unemployed and two children. Her husband was also scammed out of their savings, by investing in fraudulent stocks. Ji-Hyun supports the family by working in a cafeteria. Young-Wook is a detective who has a wife and a son. Tae-Jin is separated from his wife. He is an editor at a magazine. He suffers from a terminal disease and doesn't have many days left. Mi-Hee is married and ha a daughter, but her husband is like a stranger now and her daughter is from her husband's extra-marital affair. Mi-Hee's life is certainly not all roses.
Since they meet at the reunion, they begin to have feelings for each other.
- "Love Again" takes over the jTBC Wednesday & Thursday 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "How Long I've Kissed" and will be replaced by "To My Beloved" on June 27, 2012.
- Remake of 2010 TV Asahi drama series "Class Reunion: Love Again Syndrome" ("Dousoukai: Rabu Agein Shoukougun").
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers