Current user rating: 94/100 (300 votes)
- Movie: Laplace's Witch
- Romaji: Rapurasu no Majo
- Japanese: ラプラスの魔女
- Director: Takashi Miike
- Writer: Keigo Higashino (novel), Hiroyuki Yatsu
- Producer: Akihiro Yamauchi, Hisashi Usui, Shinnosuke Usui, Misako Saka, Shigeji Maeda
- Cinematographer: Nobuyasu Kita
- Release Date: May 4, 2018
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Genre: Mystery
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Two people are poisoned to death by hydrogen sulfide at hot springs located in different regions. The police ask Professor Shusuke Aoe (Sho Sakurai), who is a geochemist, to determine whether the deaths were caused by freak accidents or were murders. While investigating the cases, Shusuke Aoe comes across Madoka Uhara (Suzu Hirose). She guesses correctly that a natural phenomenon will take place. The police begin to suspect Madoka might be related to the deaths and a 3rd case takes place.
- Based on novel "Rapurasu no Majo" by Keigo Higashino (published May 15, 2015 by Kadokawa).
- Filming began March 16, 2017 and finishes late April, 2017.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers