Current user rating: 95/100 (563 votes)
- Drama: I am GHOST
- Romaji: I am GHOST
- Japanese: I am GHOST
- Korean: 아이 앰 고스트
- Director: Toshiro Sonoda
- Writer: Kenya Hirata
- Network: BEE TV
- Episodes: 24
- Release Date: October 20, 2009 --
- Runtime: 5 minutes per episode.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
A young girl (Mitsuki Tanimura) who contemplates suicide by jumping off a building meets a wounded ghost (Ji-seob So). The bleeding ghost is an assassin and they will go through several cases ....
- "I am GHOST" will premiere as a mobile phone drama on BEE TV.
- BEE TV was formed in February, 2009 by Avex Entertainment and NTT Docomo to create content for Japan's mobile phone market.
- "I am GHOST" started filming in the middle of August and will finish filming in September, 2009.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers