Current user rating: 93/100 (262 votes)
- Drama: Blue Blaze (literal title)
- Romaji: Aoi Honoo
- Japanese: アオイホノオ
- Director: Yuichi Fukuda
- Writer: Kazuhiko Shimamoto (manga), Yuichi Fukuda
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Episodes: 11
- Release Date: July 18 - September 27, 2014
- Runtime: Friday 24:12
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Set in the early 1980's, Moyuru (Yuya Yagira) is a student at an art school in Osaka. He is full of passion and desire in his pursuit to become a manga writer. He also doesn't lack confidence in his abilities. Right before summer vacation,
Moyuru makes a decision. He decides to take his manga manuscripts to a publishing company in Tokyo.
- "Aoi Honoo" takes over TV Tokyo's Friday 24:12 time slot previously occupied by "Rivers Edge Okawabata Detective Agency" and followed by "Tamagawa Ward Office of the Dead" on October 3, 2014.
- Based on manga series "Aoi Honoo" by Kazuhiko Shimamoto (first published 2007 in manga magazine Weekly Young Sunday).
- First lead character performance in a drama series by actor Yuya Yagira.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers