Current user rating: 89/100 (15 votes)
- Movie: With the Dog Tag and the Croquette
- Romaji: Inu no Kubiwa to Korotke to
- Japanese: 犬の首輪とコロッケと
- Director: Seiki Nagahara
- Writer: Seiki Nagahara (original story), Tatsuro Inamoto
- Producer: Shusuke Kataoka, Kazuki Nakamura, Nobuhiro Mizutani, Akihiko Okamoto
- Cinematographer: Toru Hirao
- World Premiere: March 25, 2011 (Okinawa International Movie Festival)
- Release Date: January 28, 2012
- Runtime: 85 min.
- Distributor: Phantom Film
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Seiki (Kenta Kamakari) was born in Ikuno-ku, Osaka to a Korean father who fed him everyday with croquette and kimchi. Seiki grew up as a wayward child with his partner Tasuya (Junya Ikeda), bookworm Toshi (Yuya Miyashita) and rival Toshi (Masaya Nakamura). He fought frequently and committed burglaries until being placed into a youth detention center.
Once out of the youth detention center, Seiki met female officer worker Michiko (Chisun) through his friends. Seiki soon fell in love with Michiko and decided to change his wayward ways. Even though his rival Yamato continued to challenge him Seiki avoided trouble.
Seiki's friend Tatsuya always wanted to become an entertainer and one day introduced Seiki to take part in standup comedy. Seiki felt a sense of rush and accomplishment when he made the audience laugh. Seiki now decides to pursue a career in entertainment. Meanwhile, Michiko holds a secret from him ...
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers