Current user rating: 94/100 (10 votes)
- Drama: Will You Still Pledge Me Your Faithful Love? (literal title)
- Romaji: Soredemo Ai wo Chikaimasu ka?
- Japanese: それでも愛を誓いますか？
- Director: Nanako Hirose, Shoichi Morimoto, Hideki Hashimoto, Yuya Watanabe
- Writer: Keiku Hagiwara (manga), Ruri Hyodo, Fumiko Suzuki, Anna Kawahara
- Network: TV Asahi
- Release Date: October 2, 2021 --
- Runtime: Saturday 26:30
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
After Jun (Marika Matsumoto) married her husband, she quit her job. She is now a housewife and has been happily married to Takeyori for the past 8 years. They haven't had sex for 5 years and they don't have a child. She tells her husband that she wants to have a child, but he doesn’t even want to talk about having children. To change her mood, Jun decides to work again. She takes a job as a contract worker. One day, Jun sees her husband Takeyori walking with a woman.
- Based on manga series "Soredemo Ai wo Chikaimasu ka?" by Keiku Hagiwara (first published March 11, 2020 by Futabasha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers