- Drama: Why Her? (English title) / Why Oh Soo-Jae? (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Wae Ohsoojaeinga
- Hangul: 왜 오수재인가
- Director: Park Soo-Jin
- Writer: Kim Ji-Eun
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: June 3, 2022 --
- Runtime: Friday & Saturday 22:00-23:10
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Oh Soo-Jae (Seo Hyun-Jin) is a lawyer, talented enough to become the youngest partner at TK Law Firm. The law firm is widely considered as the best in South Korea. Oh Soo-Jae is driven by her desire to win cases and also her self-righteous principles. She has lived her life to achieve success, but she gets involved in an unexpected case and she gets demoted to work as an adjunct professor at a law school.
At the law school, Oh Soo-Jae meets Gong Chan (Hwang In-Yeop). He is a student there. Gong Chan has experienced a painful past, but he still has a warm heart. He falls in love with Oh Soo-Jae and he would do anything for her.
Meanwhile, Choi Tae-Kook (Heo Jun-Ho) is the chairman of TK Law Firm. He would do anything to satisfy his desires, even if it's illegal or immoral.
- "Why Her?" takes over SBS' Friday & Saturday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Again My Life" and followed by "Today's Webtoon" on July 29, 2022.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers