Current user rating: 95/100 (12 votes)
- TV Movie: Wedding Bells For The Otaku?
- Romaji: Demo, Kekkon Shitai! ~ BL Mangaka no Kojirase Konkatsuki
- Japanese: でも、結婚したいっ！ ～ＢＬ漫画家のこじらせ婚活記～
- Director: Toshimitsu Chimura
- Writer: Haruki Fujimoto (manga), Yuko Nagata
- Network: KTV / Fuji TV
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: April 4, 2017
- Runtime: 22:00～23:24
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Haruko (Chiaki Kuriyama) is a 34-year-old single woman and she works as a BL manga artist. BL stands for "boys' love" and its a genre of manga dealing with young gay men. Not only does Haruko work as BL manga artist, but she is also a huge fan of the genre. Unfortunately, Haruko doesn't have a boyfriend. Making things worse for her, she doesn't have guys around her. She begins to feel insecure about her life and decides to find a man to marry.
Haruko's assistant Kiriko Tachibana (Hinako Sano) likes reading BL manga and she has a boyfriend. She advises Haruko to take part in blind dates. Haruko meets various men on those dates, but she can't tell them about her interest in BL. Can Haruko meet a man who understands her?
- Based on manga "BL Mangaka Desukedo Kekkon Shitemo Iidesuka" by Haruki Fujimoto (published September 10, 2015 by Kaiohsha).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers