Current user rating: 94/100 (9 votes)
- Movie: Visitors
- Revised romanization: Eoddeon Bangmun
- Hangul: 어떤 방문
- Director: Hong Sang-Soo, Naomi Kawase, Lav Diaz
- Release Date: November 12, 2009 (South Korea)
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Language: Japanese, Korean, Filipino
- Country: Japan, South Korea, Philippines
Lost in the Mountains
- Director: Hong Sang-Soo
- Runtime: 32 min.
- Plot: Mi-sook drives her new car to Jeonju city to visit classmate Jin-Young. Due to prior commitments, Jin-Young is unable to stay with Mi-sook, so Mi-sook decides to stay at the home of her professor & ex-boyfriend named Sang-ok. The next day Mi-sook visits Jin-Young's home and accidentally discovers that Jin-Young is having a relationship with their professor Sang-ok ...
- Cast: Jung Yu-Mi, Moon Sung-Geun, Lee Sun-Kyun
- Director: Naomi Kawase
- Runtime: 34 min.
- Plot: Jun-il Kang (Kazuki Kitamura) fulfills his dying grandfather's final wish by returning a Buddhist scroll to its ancestral home in Koma, Japan. Jun-il Kang then meets the family whose deceased grandfather gave the Buddhist scroll to Jun-il's grandfather some 70 years ago. At first a feeling awkwardness overtakes the unfamiliar persons, but an unexpected relationship is soon to unfold ...
- Cast: Kazuki Kitamura, Shigeki Uda, Yuko Nakamura
Butterflies Have No Memories
- Director: Lav Diaz
- Runtime: 42 min.
- Plot: After the forced closure of a Canadian gold mining company, inhabitants of a remote island in the Philippines struggles to regain their once propserous lives. One day, a "homecoming queen" is set to visit the mining village and a group of men engage in an absurd kidnap attempt ...
- Cast: Dante Perez
- The omnibus film "Visitors" is the result of the 2009 Jeonju Digital Project. Every year the Jeonju International Film Festival offers 50 million won to three select filmmakers to make a 30 min. long digital film which premieres at the Jeonju International Film Festival.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers