Current user rating: 91/100 (129 votes)
- Drama: Unsung Cinderella: Midori, The Hospital Pharmacist
- Romaji: Unsung Cinderella: Byoin Yakuzaishi no Shohosen
- Japanese: アンサング・シンデレラ 病院薬剤師の処方箋
- Director: Ryo Tanaka
- Writer: Mamare Arai (manga), Tsutomu Kuroiwa
- Network: Fuji TV
- Release Date: July 16, 2020 --
- Runtime: Thursday 22:00-22:54
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Midori Aoi (Satomi Ishihara) has worked as a pharmacist at a hospital for the past 8 years. She holds the belief as a pharmacist that medicine is related to a patients' daily life and, because of this, pharmacists needs to know about their patients. Consequently, Midori Aoi spends more time with her patients than other pharmacists. She receives criticism that she should work more efficiently, but she never wavers from her belief.
- "Unsung Cinderella" takes over Fuji TV's Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Alive: Dr. Kokoro, The Medical Oncologist."
- Based on manga series "Unsung Cinderella" by Mamare Arai (first published July, 2018 in manga magazine Monthly Comic Zenon).
- Due to the COVID19 outbreak, filming has been delayed. Consequently, airing of "Unsung Cinderella" has been postponed from its original April 9, 2020 start date.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers