Current user rating: 98/100 (2 votes)
- Drama: Universal Ad Agency: We Pitch Your Life
- Romaji: Unibasaru Koukokusha: Anata no Jinsei, Urikomimasu
- Japanese: ユニバーサル広告社～あなたの人生、売り込みます！～
- Director: Yasuhiro Kawamura
- Writer: Hiroshi Ogiwara (novel), Yoshikazu Okada
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Episodes: 7
- Release Date: October 20 - December 1, 2017 -
- Runtime: Friday 20:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Sugiyama (Ikki Sawamura) used to be the most popular copywriter at the largest advertising agency. He quit his job there to open up his own advertising agency, but his company doesn't do very well. He decides to move his company to a dead shopping district of a port town in decline. Even though the port town is lifeless and in serious decline, people go to see Sugiyama with small requests. Sugiyama begins his struggle as a small advertising agency.
- "Universal Ad Agency" takes over TV Tokyo's Friday 20:00 time slot previously occupied by "Keishicho Zero Gakari Second Season" and followed by "Woman of Kakuho" on January 19, 2018.
- Based on novel “Hana no Sakura Doori” from the “Unibasaru Koukokusha Series” by Hiroshi Ogiwara (published June 2012 by Shueisha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers