Current user rating: 92/100 (9 votes)
- Movie: The Cursed Sanctuary X (working title)
- Romaji: Seichi X
- Japanese: 聖地X
- Director: Yu Irie
- Writer: Yu Irie
- Producer: Masaki Koide, Takara Kosugi
- Cinematographer: Ryo Ohtsuka
- Release Date: November 19, 2021
- Distributor: Gaga Corporation
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kaname (Haruna Kawaguchi) is sick of her marriage life with her husband and she decides to divorce him. She leaves Japan and travels to South Korea. There, she visits her brother Teruo’s (Masaki Okada) villa. Teruo is surprised by Kaname’s sudden visit. But after he hears of her marriage life, he lets her to stay with him. Somehow, Teruo and Kaname happen to enter The Cursed Sanctuary X.
- Movie is based on theater play "Seichi X," which was written and directed by Tomohiro Maekawa. The play was first performed in 2015.
- Filming for the movie took place in South Korea for one month.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers