Current user rating: 94/100 (7 votes)
- Drama: Copy That?
- Romaji: Sorette Pakuri Janaidesuka?
- Japanese: それってパクリじゃないですか？
- Director: Satoru Nakajima, Hidemi Uchida
- Writer: Sakurako Okuno (novel), Kentaro Ushio
- Network: NTV
- Release Date: April 12, 2023 --
- Runtime: Wednesday 22:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Aki Fujisaki (Kyoko Yoshine) is 24-year-old woman with low esteem and a reluctance to express her opinions. She works in the drink development department at a beverage company. While she works on the development of new drink project, an important patent involving the drink is stolen by a rival company. Making things worse, Aki Fujisaki is suspected of leaking the information to its rival. Aki Fujisaki doesn't know much about intellectual property rights, but she investigates the case with Masami Kitawaki (Daiki Shigeoka), who is dispatched from their parent company to the subsidiary beverage company. He holds a patent attorney license and works in the legal department of the parent company. Aki Fujisaki and Masami Kitawaki struggle together to take back the patent.
- "Copy That?" takes over NTV's Wednesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Reversal Orchestra" and followed by "Turn To Me Mukai-kun" July, 2023.
- Based on novel "Sorette Pakuri Janaidesuka" by Sakurako Okuno (published October 23, 2019 by Shueisha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers