Current user rating: 91/100 (14 votes)
- Movie: Runway
- Romaji: Kassoro
- Japanese: 滑走路
- Director: Norichika Oba
- Writer: Shinichiro Hagihara (poetry book), Sayaka Kuwamura
- Cinematographer: Yukari Kawano
- World Premiere: November 3, 2020 (Tokyo IFF)
- Release Date: November 20, 2020
- Runtime: 120 min.
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Midori (Asami Mizukawa) is in her late 30's and is a cutout picture artist. She has anxiety about her future. Takano (Kodai Asaka) is a 25-year-old bureaucrat at the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. He is under a heavy workload and he becomes lethargic at his workplace. One day, he sees a list of people who committed suicide due to temporary employment. On that list, he becomes interested in a 25-year-old young man who killed himself. Takano begins to investigate the background of that young man.
- Based on collection of poems "Kashu Kassoro" by Shinichiro Hagihara (published December 26, 2017 by Kadokawa).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers