Current user rating: 95/100 (10 votes)
- Movie: Revolver Lily
- Romaji: Revolver Lily
- Japanese: リボルバー・リリー
- Director: Isao Yukisada
- Writer: Kyo Nagaura (novel), Tatsuo Kobayashi, Isao Yukisada
- Producer: Muneyuki Kii
- Cinematographer: Keisuke Imamura
- Release Date: August 11, 2023
- Runtime: 139 min.
- Distributor: Toei
- Genre: Action / Period-1920
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Yuri (Haruka Ayase) became a spy at the age of 16. She killed 57 people over a period of 3 years. Now, in 1924, she runs a small bar in Tokyo. Shinta is a boy whose family was murdered. He holds a key to the missing funds left by his father and that belonged to the Imperial Japanese Army. Shinta asks Yuri for help. They soon become the target of 1,000 solders.
- Based on novel "Revolver Lily" by Kyo Nagaura (published April, 2016 by Kodansha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers