- Drama: Revolutionary Sisters (English title) / OK Kwang Sisters (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Ok Kwangjamae
- Hangul: 오케이 광자매
- Director: Lee Jin-Seo
- Writer: Moon Young-Nam
- Network: KBS2
- Release Date: March 13, 2021 --
- Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
While in the process of filing for a divorce, a mother is murdered. All of her immediate family members are potential suspects.
Lee Cheol-Soo (Yun Ju-Sang) is the father of three daughters. Lee Cheol-Soo is strict when it comes to rules and principles. He doesn't get along with his adult age daughters.
Lee Kwang-Nam (Hong Eun-Hee) is the oldest daughter. She is proud of herself and also selfish. She has received unconditional love from her mother, which led to her dislike of her father. Her father has put her mother through so much suffering.
Lee Kwang-Sik (Jeon Hye-Bin) is the second oldest daughter. She works as a public officer. Lee Kwang-Sik is smart and principled. She hasn't received a lot of love from her parents, but she is considerate of other people.
Lee Kwang-Tae (Go Won-Hee) is the youngest daughter. She is good at martial arts. Lee Kwang-Tae has never held a full-time job and she has supported herself by working part-time jobs. She isn't interested in marriage.
Meanwhile, since Han Ye-Seul (Kim Kyung-Nam) was little, he
has dreamed of becoming a rock singer. He dropped out of school and came to Seoul to pursue his dream.
- "OK Kwang Sisters" takes over KBS2's Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by "Homemade Love Story."
- Early working title was "Jeulgeowon Namui Jib" ("Happy Other's House").
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers