Current user rating: 94/100 (106 votes)
- Movie: Quill
- Japanese: クイ-ル
- Director: Yoichi Sai
- Writer: Ryohei Akimoto, Kengo Ishiguro
- Producer: Ichiro Yamamoto, Nozomu Enoki
- Cinematographer: Junichi Fujisawa
- Release Date: March 13, 2004
- Runtime: 100 min.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Quill is one of the five puppies of an ordinary Labrador mom. What makes Quill special from his siblings is that he has a black spot in his belly that is shaped like a bird, and that he is stubbornly intelligent. He is sent to training school, but is first kept by a couple until he turns one year old. In training school, he is paired with a grumpy old blind man, Mr. Watanabe (Kaoru Kobayashi), who at first dislikes the idea of being pulled around by a dog but later decides to get Quill as his "seeing-eye" dog.
- Based on the novel "Modoken Kui-ru no issho" by Kengo Ishiguro & Ryohei Akimoto.
- Related titles:
- Modoken Quill no Issho (NHK / 2003)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers