Current user rating: 97/100 (6 votes)
- Drama: Patient Chart Prayer
- Romaji: Inori no Karte: Kenshuui no Nazotoki Shinsatsukiroku
- Japanese: 祈りのカルテ 研修医の謎解き診察記録
- Director: Shunsuke Kariyama, Chihiro Ikeda
- Writer: Mikito Chinen (novel), Nonji Nemoto
- Network: NTV
- Release Date: October, 2022 --
- Runtime: Saturday 22:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
25-year-old Ryota Suwanori (Yuta Tamamori) is in his first year as a medical intern at a university teaching hospital. During his childhood, his father died from a disease and his mother remarried. Even though Ryota Suwanori’s stepfather adored him, Ryota Suwanori always checked his stepfather's mood to see if he was hated. His childhood experience now leads him to get along well with people and also become perceptive to their behavior. That also affects him as a medical intern. He carefully checks his patients' condition and approaches patients who has problems. Being trained by a preceptor, Ryota Suwanori works hard with his fellow interns. During this time, he also grows into a real doctor.
- "Inori no Karte" takes over NTV's Saturday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Love with a Case."
- Based on novels "Inori no Karte" & "Inori no Karte: Saikai no Therapy" by Mikito Chinen (published March, 2018 & August, 2022 by Kadokawa).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers