Current user rating: 93/100 (270 votes)
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Soichi Haruta (Kei Tanaka) is 33-years-old, single and works at a real estate office. He wants to get married, but he isn't popular with women. Soichi Haruta has a comfortable life living with his mother. One day, his mother leaves their house and tells him to become independent. Soichi Haruta has a hard time living alone. He doesn't know how to do simple things like how to cook or how to do laundry. He begins to live with Ryota Maki (Kento Hayashi). Ryota Maki was sent from the head office to work at the real estate office where Soichi Haruta works. Unlike Soichi Haruta, Ryota Maki is good at cooking and cleaning.
Meanwhile, Soichi Haruta’s senior at work, Musashi Kurosawa (Kotaro Yoshida), is gay and confesses his feelings for Soichi Haruta. Ryota Maki also tells Soichi Haruta that he has feelings for him. Soichi Haruta is totally straight and his peaceful days is completely ruined.
- "Ossan's Love" takes over TV Asahi's Saturday 23:15 time slot previously occupied by "Ashitano Kimiga Motto Suki" and followed by "My Moochy Boyfriend" on July 28, 2018.
- Related titles:
- Ossan's Love | Ossan zu Rabu (TV Asahi / 2016)
- Ossan's Love | Ossan zu Rabu (TV Asahi / 2018)
- Ossan's Love: Love or Dead | Gekijoban Ossan zu Rabu Love or Dead (2019)
- Ossan's Love: In The Sky | Ossanzu Rabu: In The Sky (TV Asahi / 2019)
Additional Cast Members:
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers