Current user rating: 95/100 (12 votes)
- Drama: Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohikigen
- Romaji: Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohikigen!?
- Japanese: 俺の可愛いはもうすぐ消費期限!?
- Director: Takehiko Shinjo
- Writer: Shigenori Tanabe
- Network: TV Asahi
- Release Date: April 16, 2022 --
- Runtime: Saturday 23:30-24:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kosuke Maruya (Ryosuke Yamada) is single and 29 years old. He works in the sales department for a beer company. Since he was a child, he has been popular with people due to his cute face and friendly personality. Using these traits, his performance at work is excellent. He has never had a problem having a girlfriend, because girls usually confess their feelings to him first. His also comes from a wealthy family that has run a sake brewery for generations. Kosuke Maruya's life seems perfect, but, one day, he has experiences a shocking incident. This leads him to realize that his cuteness has an expiration date. His life collapses.
Meanwhile, Izumi Sanada (Kyoko Yoshine) is 26-years-old, single, and works for the same beer company. She gets transferred to the sales department from the product development department. Izumi Sanada isn't a social person and she originally picked to work in the research and development position to avoid hanging out with people. She has never had a boyfriend for the same reason. Izumi Sanada enjoys being alone in her personal life and at her workplace, but she must now work with Kosuke Maruya and his cute smile.
- "Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohikigen" takes over TV Asahi's Saturday 23:30 time slot previously occupied by "Rokuhodo Yotsuiro Biyori."
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers