Current user rating: 82/100 (14 votes)
- Drama: Nizi Village Clinic (English title) / Rainbow-Colored Medical Record (literal title)
- Romaji: Nijiiro Karte
- Japanese: にじいろカルテ
- Director: Yoshihiro Fukagawa
- Writer: Yoshikazu Okada
- Network: TV Asahi
- Release Date: January 21, 2021 --
- Runtime: Thursday 21:00-21:54
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Masora Kureno (Mitsuki Takahata) is a physician. She works at a big hospital in Tokyo. During her busy days, Masora Kureno learns that she has a disease. She doesn't have money and wants to continue to her work as a physician. Hiding her disease, she applies for a position at Nijinomura Clinic in a small, mountain village. She gets hired by the clinic. There, she meets surgeon Saku Asagi (Arata Iura) and nurse Taiyo Aoyama (Takumi Kitamura). She also shares a house with them.
Facing her new life as a doctor and a patient, she becomes an indispensable person, who is loved by the people, in the clinic and village.
- "Rainbow-Colored Medical Record" takes over TV Asahi's Thursdays 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "Seven Secretaries."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers