- Drama: Move To Heaven / Move To Heaven: I Am a Person Who Arranges Articles Left by Deceased (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Move To Heaven: Naneun Yoopoomjungrisaibmida
- Hangul: 무브 투 헤븐: 나는 유품정리사입니다
- Director: Kim Sung-Ho
- Writer: Yoon Ji-Ryeon
- Network: Netflix
- Release Date: May 14, 2021
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Geu-Roo (Tang Joon-Sang) is a young man with Asperger syndrome. He works for his father’s business “Move To Heaven.” Their job is to arrange items left by deceased people. One day, Geu-Roo's own father dies. Gue-Roo is left alone, but his uncle Sang-Koo (Lee Je-Hoon) suddenly appears in front of him. Sang-Koo is a cold man. He was a martial artist who fought in underground matches. He went to prison because of what happened at his fight. Sang-Koo now becomes Geu-Roo’s guardian. They run “Move To Heaven” together.
- Story is motivated by nonfiction essay “Ddeonan Hooe Namgyeojin Geotdeul” by Kim Shae-Byeol (published July 20, 2015 by Chungrim). Kim Shae-Byeol is the first person in Korea who worked to arrange articles left by the deceased.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers