Current user rating: 84/100 (574 votes)
- Drama: Memory (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gieok
- Hangul: 기억
- Director: Park Chan-Hong
- Writer: Kim Ji-Woo
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: March 18 - May 7, 2016
- Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Park Tae-Suk (Lee Sung-Min) is a lawyer. One day, he is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- "Memory" takes over tvN's Fri & Sat 20:30 time slot previously occupied by "Signal" and followed by "Dear My Friends" May 13, 2016.
- Filming begins January, 2016.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers