Current user rating: 76/100 (94 votes)
- Movie: Loveholic
- Revised romanization: Chameul Soo Eoptneun
- Hangul: 참을 수 없는.
- Director: Kwon Chil-In
- Assistant Director: Han Chang-Sung
- Writer: Han Chang-Sung, Hong Keum-Ok, Kim Soo-Ah
- Producer: Hong Ji-Yong
- Cinematographer: Choi Jin-Woong
- World Premiere: October 9, 2009 (Pusan Int. Film Fest.)
- Release Date: October 21, 2010
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ji-Heun (Choo Ja-Hyun) is a thirty something single woman who suddenly loses her job, apartment and boyfriend. She then moves in with her friend Kyeong-Lin (Han Su-Yeon) and her doctor husband Myeong-Won (Jeong Chan). Kyeong-Lin appears to be the perfect housewife and lives a life of luxury. Their lives become turbulent when Ji-Heun develops feelings for Myeong-Won's husband and Myeong-Won falls for her husband's colleague Dong-Joo (Kim Heung-Su).
- Early Korean working title was "러브홀릭" (Reobeuholrik).
- Korean title "Chameul Soo Eoptneun" means literally "Cannot Tolerate".
Additional Cast Members:
- 14th (2009) Pusan International Film Festival - Korean Cinema Today - Panorama (World Premiere)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers