Current user rating: 89/100 (102 votes)
A single mother (Cocco) becomes afflicted with double vision. Taking care of her newborn baby becomes a nightmare as the mother also becomes paranoid. The only time the mother doesn't see double is when she sings. She also finds solace in cutting herself, allowing her blood to drip free and able to feel alive. A terrifying nervous breakdown ensues. When things spiral out of control, her baby is taken away.
She then rides a bus and sings to herself. A man (Shinya Tsukamoto) sitting nearby listens to her wonderful voice. He begins to stalk her. The man is an award winning novelist who has fallen in love with the woman. They begin a volatile relationship. The woman's paranoia and vision slowly improves. Eventually her baby is returned, but her vision worsens ....
- 2011 (68th) Venice Film Festival - August 31-September 10, 2011 - Orizzonti *World Premiere
- 2011 (36th) Toronto International Film Festival - September 8-18, 2011 - Visions *North American Premiere
- 2011 (16th) Busan International Film Festival - October 6-14, 2011 - A Window on Asian Cinema
- 2011 (44rd) Sitges Film Festival - October 6-16, 2011 - Noves Visions - Fiction
- 2011 (12th) TOKYO FILMeX - November 19- 27, 2011 - Special Screenings
- 2012 (41st) International Film Festival Rotterdam - January 25-February 5, 2012 - Spectrum *Dutch Premiere
- 2012 (10th) Reggio Emilia: Asian Film Festival - March 16-24, 2012 - Retrospective: Shinya Tsukamoto
- 2012 (30th) Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival - April 5-17, 2012 - 7th Orbit Competition
- 2012 (12th) Nippon Connection - May 2-May 6, 2012 - Nippon Cinema *German Premiere
- 2012 (12th) Osian's-Cinefan Film Festival of Indian, Asian and Arab - July 27-Aug. 5, 2012 - Frescoes
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers