Current user rating: 99/100 (1 votes)
- Movie: I Don't Fire Myself
- Revised romanization: Naneun Nareul Haegohaji Anneunda
- Hangul: 나는 나를 해고하지 않는다
- Director: Lee Tae-Gyeom
- Writer: Lee Tae-Gyeom
- Producer: Kim Tae-Ho
- Cinematographer: Park Kyung-Gyun
- Release Date: January 28, 2021
- Runtime: 111 min.
- Distributor: JINJIN Pictures
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Jung-Eun (Yoo Da-In) has worked at the same company for the past 7 years, but she gets assigned to work for a subcontractor. The company tells her that if she works at the subcontractor company for 1 year, she can return to her original job. Jung-Eun decides to accept the transfer, rather than resign. She tries to adjust to her new work environment, which requires her to work on transmission towers, as best as possible. Jung-Eun wants to return to her original job after her 1 year is up. With the help of Choong-Sik (Oh Jung-Se), she slowly adjusts to her new workplace and the people that work there.
- Filming began October 23, 2018 and finished November 26, 2018.
- "I Don't Fire Myself" had its world premiere in the Korean Competition section at the 2020 Jeonju International Film Festival.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers