Current user rating: 100/100 (1 votes)
- Movie: Hotel Chelsea
- Japanese: ホテルチェルシー
- Director: Jorge Valdes-Iga
- Writer: Hiro Masuda
- Producer: Jean-Paul Chreky, Sonia Huang, Tokuji Iuchi, Yoichi Kobayashi, Hiro Masuda
- Cinematographer: Corey Eisenstein
- Release Date: May 8, 2010
- Runtime: 74 min.
- Language: English / Japanese
- Country: Japan, U.S.
At the Hotel Chelsea in New York City a Japanese couple celebrates their honeymoon but their celebration quickly turns into a nightmare. The wife finds her dead husband's body and a video tape of his brutal murder. A NYPD detective then attempts to unravel the mystery of the murder within the locked room of the Hotel Chelsea ...
- "Hotel Chelsea" has a true international flavor with the film written & produced by Hiro Masuda of Japan, directed by Jorge Valdes-Iga of Mexico, and filmed at the famous Hotel Chelsea in NYC.
- Nao Nagasawa - Emi Tanaka
- Sawa Suzuki - Tomoko Takagi
- Hiro Masuda - Kenji Tanaka
- Anthony Laurent - Detective Smith
- Daniel Wilkinson - Joshua Smith
- Justin Morck - Freddie / Officer Smith
- Elise Rovinsky - Dawn Westwood
- Ivan Cardona - Officer Lopez
- Ami Sheth - Monica Jain
- Jeff Grossman - Officer Russo
- Loria Vlies - Officer Vlies
- Alfred Albrizio - Witness
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers