Current user rating: 88/100 (105 votes)
- Movie: Handling Method for Grumpy Woman (English title) / How To Bring Women Back Into A Good Humor (literal title)
- Romaji: Onna no Kigen no Naoshi Kata
- Japanese: 女の機嫌の直し方
- Director: Shunsuke Arita
- Writer: Ihoko Kurokawa (essay), Naomi Hiruta
- Producer: Naohiko Sakamoto, Rina Takashima, Ryoji Tokura
- Cinematographer: Naohiko
- World Premiere: April 20, 2019 (Okinawa International Movie Festival)
- Release Date: June 15, 2019
- Runtime: 107 min.
- Genre: Comedy
- Distributor: Yoshimoto Creative Agency
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ai Majima (Akari Hayami) studies AI at a university. She needs to collect data for her graduation thesis. The theme for her thesis is "way to make women feel better according to differences of the brain between men and women." For research on her thesis, Ai Majima begins to work part-time at a wedding hall.
- Based on essay "Onna no Kigen no Naoshi Kata" by Ihoko Kurokawa (published April 7, 2017 by Shueisha International).
- Related titles:
- How To Bring Women Back Into A Good Humor | Onna no Kigen no Naoshi Kata (NTV / 2019)
- Handling Method for Grumpy Woman | Onna no Kigen no Naoshi Kata (2019)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers