Current user rating: 85/100 (1 votes)
- Drama: Hanayome Miman Escape
- Romaji: Hanayome Miman Escape
- Japanese: 花嫁未満エスケープ
- Director: Takahiro Horie, Eiji Kametani, Toru Suzuki
- Writer: Maruni Ogawa (manga), Sayaka Kuwamura
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Release Date: April 7, 2022 --
- Runtime: Thursday 24:30-25:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Yu Kashiwazaki (Sae Okazaki) has dated Naoki for the past 7 years and they have lived together for the past 5 years. Nowadays, their relationship has very little romance and Naoki seems to have no interest in marriage. On Yu Kashiwazaki’s birthday, Naoki seems to care more about his new game than celebrating her birthday. Yu Kashiwazaki is unable to control her anger anymore and runs out of their house. Perhaps by fate, she then meets her ex-boyfriend Fukami from her high school days. Yu Kashiwazaki soon finds herself in a love triangle with Naoki and Fukami.
Yu Kashiwazaki must now make a choice between her current boyfriend Naoki, who treats her more like his mother, and her ex-boyfriend Fukami, who makes her feel special. Her choice is?
- "Hanayome Miman Escape" takes over TV Tokyo's Thursdays 24:30 time slot previously occupied by "Mayonaka ni Hello."
- Based on manga series "Hanayome Miman Escape" by Maruni Ogawa (first published September 15, 2021 by Flex Comix).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers