Current user rating: 90/100 (121 votes)
- Drama: Guilty
- Romaji: Guilty: Kono Koi wa Tsumi Desuka
- Japanese: ギルティ～この恋は罪ですか？～
- Director: Yo Kawahara, Masaki Hayashi, Kenta Noda
- Writer: Ai Okaue (webcomic), Yoko Izumisawa, Rieko Obayashi, Kisa Miura
- Network: NTV, YTV
- Episodes: 10
- Release Date: April 2 - August 6, 2020
- Runtime: Thursday 23:59
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Sayaka Ogino (Yua Shinkawa) works as an editor at a women's fashion magazine. She does her job well and enjoys her work. Sayaka Ogino has a personality that is sincere and honest. She is married to Kazuma, who works at advertising agency. They have been married for 6 years. Kazuma appears to be a perfect husband. He is kind, understands Sayaka's work, and shares housework with her. One thing that bothers Sayaka about her husband is that he does not seem to want to have a baby.
Somehow, Sayaka Ogino gets betrayed by people she trusts. She then meets her first love Keiichi Akiyama from her high school days.
- "Guilty" takes over NTV-YTV's Thursday 23:59 time slot previously occupied by "The Lunchtime Detective" and followed by "Pops Loves Kawaii Stuff" on August 13, 2020.
- Based on webcomic "Guilty: Nakanu Hotaru ga Mi o Kogasu" by Ai Okaue (first published 2017 via Mangaokoku.jp/comic).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers