Current user rating: 84/100 (221 votes)
- Movie: Gonin Saga
- Romaji: Gonin Saga
- Japanese: GONIN サーガ
- Director: Takashi Ishii
- Writer: Takashi Ishii
- Producer: Shinichiro Inoue
- Cinematographer: Yasushi Sasakibara, Yoshiaki Yamamoto
- Release Date: September 26, 2015
- Runtime: 129 min.
- Genre: Action
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures, Pony Canyon
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Seiji (Masanobu Ando) is a third generation "Gosei kai" gang member. He works to build up the group's strength.
Meanwhile, a journalist (Tasuku Emoto) investigates a case that occurred 19 years ago. He meets Hayato (Masahiro Higashide), Daisuke (Kenta Kiritani) and Asami (Anna Tsuchiya).
- Filming began June 1, 2014 in Yokohama, Japan and finishes at the end of the month.
- Movie is set 19 years after the original film "Gonin" and is written as a sequel. Movie "Gonin 2" involved a different story with different characters.
- Related titles:
- Gonin (1995)
- Gonin 2 (1996)
- Gonin Saga (2015)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers