Current user rating: 94/100 (100 votes)
- Movie: Funuke, Show Some Love you Losers!
- Romaji: Funuke domo, kanashimi no ai wo misero
- Japanese: 腑抜けども、悲しみの愛を見せろ
- Director: Daihachi Yoshida
- Writer: Yukiko Motoya (novel), Daihachi Yoshida (screenplay)
- Producer: Shuji Kakimoto, Keisuke Konishi
- Cinematographer: Shuihi Ato
- Release Date: July 7, 2007
- Runtime: 112 min
- Production Company: Phantom Film
- Distributor: Phantom Film
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
A funeral takes place at the Wago’s countryside home. Both parents were killed, while trying to prevent a cat from becoming roadkill. During the funeral, youngest child, Kiyomi (Aimi Satsukawa), has an asthma attack when she learns that her older sister Sumika (Eriko Sato) is coming back from Tokyo. Meanwhile, her brother, Shinji (Masatoshi Nagase), tosses his just-married wife, Machiko (Hiromi Nagasaku), aside when he notices Kiyomi’s asthma attack. Not more than a few moments later, older sister, Sumika, walks into the Wago home and asks Machiko for cab fare money.
It seems while Sumika pursued her acting career in Tokyo, she also incurred loads of debt. When Sumika learns that there’s not much inheritance left for them, she begins to pout to Shinji. Meanwhile, Shinki promises to do everything he can to help her. Finally, when Sumika and Kimoyi are left alone, Sumika admonishes Kimoyo for the manga she drew 4 years ago.
- Based on novel “Funu kedomo, Kanashimi no Ai wo Miseru” by Yukiko Motoya (published July, 2005 by Kodansha).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers