Current user rating: 80/100 (10 votes)
- TV Movie: Freshman Director
- Romaji: Torishimarare Yaku Shinnyu Shain
- Japanese: 被取締役新入社員
- Director: Akio Yoshida
- Writer: Yusuke Ando (novel), Ryuta Horai
- Network: TBS
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: March 31, 2008
- Runtime: 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Nobuo (Mirai Moriyama) has been hired by a high-powered advertising agency, but he soon learns he may have been hired for his meek personality, which attracts bullies. His boss, Kawasaki (Ken Utsui), gives him a special assignment and a new name, Hakeguchi, which means "scapegoat." His job is to join teams that are having difficulty completing projects, the idea being that with a designated scapegoat the team members will have an outlet for their frustrations and work together more effectively.
- In 2007, TBS and publisher Kodansha teamed up to solicit original stories for a television drama. The winning story was adapted as a teleplay and the finished drama aired on March 31, 2008 as "Torishimarareyaku Shinyushain."
- Based on novel "Torishimarareyaku Shinnyuushain" by Yusuke Ando (published March, 2008 by Kodansha).
- The title, "Torishimarareyaku Shinyushain" is a play on words. "Torishimaku" means company director or executive, but by injecting the passive voice (-rare) into the word, it takes on the meaning "to be controlled." "Shinyushain" means new employee.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers