Current user rating: 92/100 (95 votes)
- Drama: Fermat's Cuisine
- Romaji: Fermat no Ryori
- Japanese: フェルマーの料理
- Director: Yasuharu Ishii, Shunichi Hirano, Maiko Ouchi
- Writer: Yugo Kobayashi (manga), Yusuke Watanabe, Kisa Miura
- Network: TBS
- Release Date: October 20, 2023 --
- Runtime: Friday 22:00- 22:54
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Gaku Kitada (Fumiya Takahashi) is gifted in mathematics. He dreamed of becoming a mathematician, but he gave up on his dream. He now spends his days without purpose. One day, he happens to meet a genius chef named Kai Asakura (Jun Shison). Kai Asakura leads Gaku Kitada into the culinary world.
Gaku Kitada soon joins Kai Asakura’s two star restaurant K, where talented chefs from all around the world work together and learn together. There, Gaku Kitada also learns about cooking and develops his own recipes derived from mathematical thought.
- "Fermat's Cuisine" takes over TBS' Friday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Trillion Game" and followed by "Futekisetsu ni mo Hodo ga Aru" January, 2024.
- Based on manga series "Fermat no Ryori" by Yugo Kobayashi (first published September 6, 2018 in Weekly Shonen Magazine).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers