Current user rating: 89/100 (226 votes)
- Movie: Eclipse (English title) / Cutter (Korean English title)
- Revised romanization: Keoteo
- Hangul: 커터
- Director: Jung Hee-Sung
- Producer: Ahn Hee-Chul, Lee Kyu-Man, Lee Hyun-Jin
- Cinematographer: Lee Sun-Young
- Release Date: March 30, 2016
- Runtime: 103 min.
- Genre: Crime / Teen / Drama
- Distributor: Storm Pictures
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Yoon-Jae (Kim Shi-Hoo) is a transfer student at his new high school. He begins to hang around with mysterious student Se-Joon (Choi Tae-Joon). They become involved in a case involving their junior student Eun-Young (Mun Ka-Young).
- Filming begins August 3, 2015.
- Director Jung Hee-Sung won the "Judges' Choice Award" at the 20th Busan International Short Film Festival with his short film "Dinner at Lee's House”.
- Early Korean working title was "Yikeulribseu" ("Eclipse").
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers