Current user rating: 85/100 (10 votes)
- Drama: Date My Daughter! (English title) / My Daughter Doesn't Have A Boyfriend (literal title)
- Romaji: Uchi no Musume wa Kareshi ga Dekinai
- Japanese: ウチの娘は、彼氏が出来ない!!
- Director: Seiichi Nagumo, Hidemi Uchida
- Writer: Eriko Kitagawa
- Network: NTV
- Release Date: January, 2021 --
- Runtime: Wednesday 22:00-23:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Aoi Minase (Miho Kanno) is in her 40's. She works as a popular writer of romance novels. She is also a single mother, who raised her daughter alone. Her daughter is now 20-years-old. Due to Aoi Minase's success as a romance novelist, Aoi lives with her daughter in an upscale high-rise apartment building. Aoi is worried about her daughter. Her daughter doesn't have a boyfriend. Aoi Minase believes this is because her daughter is an otaku, who enjoys manga and cosplay. Her daughter does want to fall in love.
Meanwhile, Aoi’s daughter is worried about her mother. Her mother has a girl like sensibility and oblivious to the ways of the world. Somehow, Aoi and her daughter decide to meet someone to fall in love with.
- "Date My Daughter" takes over NTV's Wednesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "RemoteLove."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers