Current user rating: 89/100 (110 votes)
- Drama: Chimudondon
- Romaji: Chimudondon
- Japanese: ちむどんどん
- Director: Takafumi Kimura, Takehiro Shoen, Ryohei Nakano, Yoji Tanaka, Hideki Terasaki
- Writer: Daisuke Habara
- Network: NHK
- Episodes: 120
- Release Date: April 11 - September 30, 2022
- Runtime: Monday - Saturday 8:00-8:15 (15 min.)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
In Okinawa, Nobuko Higa (Yuina Kuroshima) lives with her family. She is the second daughter among her 3 siblings. She enjoys cooking. One day, Nobuko Higa has a meal with her family at a restaurant. She becomes fascinated with western food after having it at the restaurant. Later, her father suddenly dies and her mother works hard to support her 4 children. Nobuko cooks for her family, while her mother works.
Nobuko eventually graduates from high school. While dreaming of becoming a western cuisine chef, she goes to Tokyo and becomes an apprentice at a famous restaurant. While she grows as a cook, she meets various people and has a romantic relationship. She begins to think that she wants to open a Okinawa cuisine restaurant in Tokyo.
- "Chimudondon" takes over NHK's Monday - Friday 08:00 time slot previously occupied by "Come Come Everybody."
- "Chimudondon" is NHK's 106th asadora.
- Filming begins autumn, 2021.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers