- Drama: Bossam: Steal the Fate (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Bossam: Woonmyungeul Hoomchida
- Hangul: 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다
- Director: Kwon Seok-Jang
- Writer: Kim Ji-Soo, Park Cheol
- Network: MBN
- Release Date: May 1, 2021 --
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:40
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ba-Woo (Jung Il-Woo) is a degenerate man. He gambles, steals, fights and will do bossam (customary remarriage procedure where a widow is kidnapped) for money. He hides his real identity. While performing a bossam, he mistakenly kidnaps Princess Soo-Kyung (Kwon Yuri). She is the daughter of Prince Gwanghae and the daughter-in-law of his enemy Lee Yi-Cheom. For a secret political agreement, she married the older brother of a man she loved, but, on the day of her wedding, her husband died. She then became a widow.
- "Bossam" in the Korean title refers to a customary remarriage procedure that took place during the Joseon period. At that time, a widow could not remarry. A single man or widower would kidnap the widow and marry her. Some of the kidnappings were agreed upon in advance and others were by force. This procedure was known as bossam.
- First still images of Jung Il-Woo & Kwon Yuri in "Bossam: Steal the Fate."
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers