Current user rating: 72/100 (111 votes)
- Movie: Bilocation
- Romaji: Bairokeeshyon
- Japanese: バイロケーション
- Director: Mari Asato
- Writer: Haruka Hojo (novel), Mari Asato
- Producer: Masahiko Mizuguchi, Junichi Kozuki, Hidenori Ueki, Takeshi Kobayashi
- Cinematographer: Yuta Tsukinaga
- World Premiere: October, 2013 (Tokyo International Film Festival)
- Release Date: January 18, 2014
- Runtime: 119 min.
- Genre: Horror
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Shinobu Takamura (Asami Mizukawa) is an aspiring painter. One day, she is accused of using counterfeit money. Shinobu is confused by the allegation, because she never did such a thing and was at home when the crime occurred. Police Officer Kanou then appears and takes her to a place. When they get there, a group of people are already gathered. All of the people there are concerned over a doppelganger like existence that looks just like them and acts like them. They call that existence "bilocation".
- Based on novel "Bilocation" by Haruka Hojo (published October 23, 2010 by Kadokawa Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd).
- Filming began June 7, 2013.
- Filming ends early July, 2013.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers